Thursday 12 February 2015

In Her Debt (Part 16)

Alex was on the point of tears. His only clothes had just been shrunk and ruined he stared numbly at them as his two housemates enterd the utility room.

"YOU IDIOT" growled Arabella determined to play her part of perfection "Georgina how could you be so careless"

Georgina feigned innocence "I don't know what happened...I didn't touch the dial"

The two women continued quarrelling for a short while with a twinkle in their eyes. Alex was utterly at their mercy now.

Eventually Arabella moved over to Alex to hug him "The shops will be closed now and we are supposed to be having a party in your honour in two hours....we are going to have to find you some clothes fast"

Alex looked bewildered "How do you mean?"

Arabella spoke in her softest most reassuring voice "Don't worry my little angel...we will find something in our wardrobe that will do okay"

It dawned on him what she meant "No, come on Miss Williams....I can't wear a womens outfit out in public"

Arabella was insistant "Shhhhh, trust me Alex..." she said gently "...you do trust me don't you"

"Yes" he replied "It's just....people will see me"

Arabella hugged him into her ample chest and kissed the top of his head "Don't worry angel...my friends will love you....I promise, just do what I say and it will be fine"

What choice did he have?

The two dominatrixes lead him upstairs

"Now darling, if you are going to wear my clothes & underwear we will have to ensure your skin is smooth....Come with me whilst Georgina prepares some outfits for you to chose from"

The dazed boy followed meekly as she lead in into the bathroom and ordered him to strip "Miss Williams please, I can't" he protested

She glared at him "Don't be shy you darling boy...time is getting on, now strip"

"Miss Williams I *can't*...PLEASE" he begged

They had pushed him and pushed him and he was on the very point of complete compliance...Arabella knew she had to ensure his resistance was broken now.

"Alex....strip NOW" she said sternly "I have a told all my friends to meet up and welcome you into our little community...I will not be made to look like an idiot if you don't show up. I have brought you into my house, I've given you a job, I've saved you financially...this is the first opportunity to do something in return"

Alex looked at his landlady and employer...he was totally dependent on her now....what choice did he have. There was something else though, she had been wonderful to him. He *wanted* to make her happy and be a good boy for her.

He stripped.

Over the next half hour Arabella delicately shaved away every trace of hair below his eyebrows. His entire body was utterly smooth. She applied endless creams and lotions to his skin leaving it soft and silky to the touch.

Finally she spent a long, long time on his groin....his crotch and balls were completely hair free. Arabella pretended not to really notice his throbbing stimulant fuelled erection the entire time. Thankfully the traces of Georgina's lipgloss had long since worn off. She placed a palmfull of lotion the length of his shaft and he sighed. "Oh Alex" she cooed "This thing seems to like your body being attended to and made beautiful like this" and she worked the lotion into his cock.

Her soft, seductive words poured into his defenseless frustrated little brain. He groaned as for the second time that day one of his housemates took him to the edge of ecstacy. "Darling" she said as she slowly slackened her pace to keep on the very ragged edge of orgasm "Your cock is wonderful and I can see it seems to like me...We are going to do a lot of these beauty treatments on you I think....would you like that?" she asked coquettishly

"Yessss" the poor boy croaked

"Good....we will apply that cream to your body four times a week, it will soften your skin and ensure none of that awful hair ever grows back....it will also let me get my hands on this gorgeous peice of meat" The transition of innocent beautician to lewd temptress made him shiver.

"Alex" she said "I want this, I want to make your cock explode and spray your cum all over me but I need to postpone that until later.....after the party"

Tears of frustration well in his eyes as for the second time that day he was teased to dsitraction them forced to go without release

"Come on my little pet...we need to get you ready" and with that she lead him naked towards the master bedroom where a wonderfully feminine fashion show awaited

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback & suggestions are always appreciated