Tuesday 14 March 2023

Dear Diary - 14/3

Finally some good news!!! After weeks of my friends telling me that a solution to my problems isn't going to just fall into my lap a solution to my problems just fell into my lap!!! Lolz




The job market still sucks....lots of jobs out there but nothing that isn't going to drive me insane. The landlord was cool about the rent last month but I know that can't last. Things were looking a bit grim and *boom* i get an email offering £500 per month to participate in a science study about anxiety. Believe me, after the past few months I more than qualify. I filled out the application form thinking "what the heck...nothing ventured, nothing gained" and they got back to me almost straight away. They wanted to discuss it over the phone so I had a chat with a nice American lady It seems that £500 is the baseline...if you participate fully and are the sort of person they really need then it could be much more.




Apparently one of the main things they need is to fillnout a daily journal and answer some questions about your well-being and mindset. I thought I'd start keeping this diary just to get me into practice.



1 comment:

Feedback & suggestions are always appreciated