Wednesday 30 November 2022

Literotica Author Reccomendation : NeilMc123

I thought I'd share an exerpt from a Literotica writer who's work I am thoroughly enjoying right now NeilMc123 : 

I climbed on to the barstool, knowing the top of my fishnet stocking would be on view as I sensually crossed my legs. The barman came over smiling.

"Hi Suzi. What would you like this evening?" he smiled.

"Give the lady anything she wants!" A voice said from behind me. I turned slowly to see who I would be needing to thank for my drink, when my eyes lit up.

Standing behind me was the perfect man. He stood about six foot four, broad shouldered, wearing a crisp white shirt, with jeans that must have been sprayed on. My eyes glanced at his crotch, delighted to find that the region was well and truly packed. His eyes were a piercing blue, his teeth dazzling white, made even more so with his deep Mediterranean tan. His dark hair was cut very short in an almost military style, which only added to my lust for him.

"Thank you kind sir!" I smiled encouragingly "I'll have a Prosecco please!"

"One bottle of Prosecco please and two glasses!" He smiled, handing over a gold credit card to the barman.

"Hi I'm Joe!" He smiled extending his hand.

I placed my long taloned fingers into his hand and shook his strong hand sensually.

"Hi Joe, I'm Suzi!" I smiled, thrusting my huge breasts forward.

He held my hand and looked deep into my eyes, smouldering, his sexuality and animal passion taking a hold of me instantly.

"Suzi I have to say that I've noticed the wedding ring. I'm hoping your husband isn't coming along!" He smiled confidently.

"He wont be along!" I giggled flirtatiously "My husband and I have an understanding!" I continued intriguing his curiosity.

"An understanding?" He queried, a puzzled look on his sensationally handsome face.

"Yes! An understanding!" I smiled "He lets me fuck who I want as long as he can watch me being fucked!" I said stroking Joe's muscular forearm.

Joe smiled a devilish smile, looking me up and down as though I was a prize animal he was hoping to purchase.

"The question is do you have any objections to being watched while you fuck a slut in any hole of your choice?" I smiled, pushing my huge firm breasts into his broad chest.

Joe smiled the most confident smile, actually bordering on arrogant, which made me want his cock inside me even more.

"To be truthful Suzi that has always been one of my major fantasies!" He smirked "Fucking some guys wife like a whore as he watched her give herself to me!" He said this with such arrogance and confidence, a totally alpha male.

He spoke so confidently, so manly that I could feel my pussy tingling with excitement.

"It is rather exciting wrapping my stockinged legs around some guy, his cock deep inside me as I tell him his cock is bigger and harder than my husbands, as my husband looks over forlornly, watching his wife become a slut for a random guy!" I giggled, stroking his strong arms with the tips of my long nails.

"Is this your way of inviting me back to yours?" he smirked arrogantly "How can I be sure you'd be able to take my cock?"

My eyebrows raised at his question.

"How big is your cock?" I smiled, guiding my hand toward his crotch.

"It's eleven inches and its all yours if you can take it!" he smiled as my hand gently stroked the front of his jeans. I could feel his cock growing harder as my fingers traced the outline. He was telling the truth. His cock was absolutely massive! My eyebrows raised as a smile flashed across my face. My stomach flipped with sexual butterflies, my pussy tingling uncontrollably as I moved my lips to his, gliding my soft lips against his.

"I've got to feel this cock inside me!" I panted "let's go back to mine. My husband will give us a lift and you and I can get to know each other better in the back seat on the journey!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback & suggestions are always appreciated