Saturday 26 September 2015

Mummys Boy - Part 13

At 8am Victoria awoke gently in her king sized bed and squirmed against the smoothness of the rich Egyptian cotton sheets. It was a few seconds before she was truly awake and the events of the previous evening came back to her. She broke into a broad smile...Poor, poor Daniel. It was inevitable really, from that first conversation on the train she suspected that he'd end up as one of her chastity slaves. However she dressed it up as an academic study in 31 days she would have another cock-controlled, mind-controlled plaything to cherish.

She reached for her phone and booted it up, her email alert tone sounded almost immediately. There was never any doubt in her mind that he would have complied with her instruction, she was merely curious about the quality of his work. She noted the timestamp of 4:07am and grinned, that was cruel but there was no point sugar-coating things. He was going to have a month of torment and teasing, she wanted to get her full money worth.

She opened the document and began to scan it...it was better than she'd expected. The guy certainly can write and he had certainly thrown himself into his work. She noted how he'd been very descriptive of his situation without putting in anything that could ever identify him. All in all it was perfect for her purposes. She was a very happy lady.

She allowed herself to stretch out in bed enjoying the feeling of her silk negligee while she relaxed she texted a few of her friends to tell them her news. She'd been discussing her latest prey with them and they were anxious for updated. At half past eight precisely she dialled Daniel's phone.

He answered straight away "Did you get the email" he babbled

Smiling at his eagerness she decided to tease him "and good morning to you darling....Yes I got it, I am very impressed with your diligence and the standard of your writing. You have pleased me consistently since we first met. Keep it up....now, down to business. Sleep well?"

Daniel allowed himself a smile as she complemented his work, in truth he had barely slept a wink as he tried to get comfortable with the cage attached to his groin. Eventually he had settled down lying on his side but even then his mind was a blur of thoughts after the events of earlier. He was thoroughly exhausted now and gulping back a second cup of coffee in order to get himself ready for the day. Day One in chastity was going to be challenging.

They chatted for a while, it was plain to tell that Victoria was revelling in Daniel's discomfort but she was lavish with her praise of him (albeit in her usual emasculating way). After a minute or two she decided to ratchet up the pressure on the young man "Basically, Daniel, I couldn't be happier with you...I think I will let you acclimatise for a few of days and digest your daily diary entries, perhaps we will meet for lunch or have another dinner date so we can discuss your progress face to face but after that I will need you to come over so I can examine you and get to know you more intimately. How does that sound?"

Daniel had not been expecting an invite, in his mind this academic exercise had been taking place purely in isolation. The idea of stripping and having this gorgeous older woman inspect him instantly made his poor, helpless cock begin to stir "Er....no, that sounds fine" he blurted.

"Of course it does darling, I am warning you now though...the sight of a helpless male totally under my control makes me utterly voracious. You will be naked and completely at my command...There will be no escape for you until I am complete satisfied." Daniel groaned as his cock mashed itself against the steel "How does that sound, a night of limitless pleasure for me and frustration for you. That's what I want you to think about" She could hear his breathing becoming deeper as she tormented him.

"Oh god Victoria, you are so bad....this is driving me insane" He spluttered

Victoria was waiting for this slip-up "And this is just day one my little pet...by the way I instructed you to address me as Mistress Victoria or just Mistress. I will forgive this indiscretion on day one but should you do it again I think we will have to talk punishment. Understand"

"I am sorry Mistress. It won't happen again" Daniel said

"I am sure it won't baby, you are a good boy and you wouldn't do anything to displease your Mistress would you" she teased

"No Mistress" was all he could muster.

"Now, where were we? Ah yes...you were just imagining being locked in my bedroom and I inspect every inch of your body then invite you into my sumptuous king size bed and demand your satisfy my every craving. I have seen you eye my curves Daniel, you will get to adore me and worship me as your Goddess. That's what brave submissive males get as a reward for giving control of their cocks to women like me. Understand"

"Yesss" he hissed. Daniel was in torment now, she had turned him on absolutely and totally and he was in a lot of discomfort as a result.

"Excellent...Well you get to college now and I will contact you later with a little research assignment. I promise this is going to be totally mind-blowing for you. Daniel?"

"Yes Mistress?" he groaned

"I promised you I'd look after you and I mean it....trust me, let me guide you and this will be amazing for both of us. I am a Lady who takes very good care of her possessions and you are one of them now......now get yourself to work" and with that she hung up leaving Daniel squirming and realising just how out of his depth he was.

2 comments:

  1. In the paragraph beginning "Of course it does darling", Daniel's name suddenly becomes Alex. Sack the proof-reader!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear, that is rubbish. Alex is, of course, the protagonist in In Her Debt. Apologies and thanks for pointing it out...Will correct right away xxx

      Delete

Feedback & suggestions are always appreciated