Thursday 10 September 2015

Emergency Services

This was first submitted to http://staffs-naughty2.tumblr.com/

It was a perfect summers evening and I was lounging in my garden. The trees were all in bloom so I was pretty sure the neighbours can't see onto the patio at this time of year. They are a pretty nosey and intolerant bunch and seem to think I am a complete slut anyway.

Today I didn't care what anyone thought...I had my skimpiest bikini on, a glass of chilled wine, smut on my iPhone and not a care in the world. The sun beat down on my oiled skin and all my stress and tension melted away.

The British summer...pigeons cooing, radios playing and the smell of barbecues. Heaven.

Except.......is that a barbecue? It smells more like.............SHIT!!! I turn round and smoke is pouring from the woods at the back of my garden.

I race into the house and dial 999. It seems that my nosey neighbours have for once been quite useful and a fire engine is on the way. In fact I am just putting the phone down when I hear the sirens.

They knock on my door and need to come through my garden...I am in a panic now and take an age to find the key for the back gate allowing them access to the woods. They look at me like I am an airhead, I realise I am wearing my bikini still. Many of the neighbours are milling around now, they look at me like I am a cheap trollop.

The fire takes 5 minutes to control. A storm in a teacup. The drama is over.

I begin blushing as the lead fireman begins asking me about the back of the house. His colleague joins him. I think they are enjoying my discomfort as I stand on my patio wearing about 10 square centimetres of fabric. What next advising me on keeping my bushes trimmed? Then it hits me...his assistant is a guy I have been snapchatting. Nothing serious but it is clear he recognises me. He has seen some very *ahem* scandalous pictures of me and some extremely salacious sexts. I am sure they ask me about getting access to my rear one too many times.

Despite myself I begin flirting back...there is no way I am going to be out-flirted. I am horny as fuck and have the dirtiest mind you will ever encounter.

The other two firefighters arrive and the lead ushers me into my kitchen in order to "debrief". I am in a daze now.

The last of the firemen enters and locks the door behind him.

Four burly firefighters, every girls dream....but here I am almost naked in front of them. It is quite scary. They are a fairly handsome bunch. All muscles, stubble and crew-cuts. They take their jackets off and the guy who I have been sexting (Mike? Oh God I can barely remember...what a slut) takes the lead.

"Shall we do an inspection while we are here?" He reached for the bikini top daring me to object. I am like a caged animal...a rabbit in the headlights. There is such tension in the room, the others are not sure how I will react....neither am I.

He reaches behind me and pulls the bow...the bikini slips away and my breasts fall free. My breathing is ragged now. Excitement and fear. He takes off his t-shirt revealing the fact he spends a lot of time in the gym...and the tattoo parlour. He is strong and confident and I can feel myself beginning to melt. Is this really going to happen?

He runs his hand over my chest, I notice it leaves a smear of dirt across the oily, sweaty skin. He hands settle on my shoulders, he pushes me down. We all know this is going to happen now.

He begins to fumble with his zip...I help him. His cock is in front of me now. I begin to run my tongue over it and he groans. In seconds I have warmed to my task and am engulfing his meat in my expert mouth. My neighbours are right, I am a dirty little slut. I am sucking a strangers cock in front of the other strangers...this is new territory for me but I am beyond horny now.

I begin to play with myself and as I take my entire length into my mouth and throat. I gaze up at him to see he is impressed. Behind me I feel someone grab my hands and pull them away, I glance round, the other two are watching my performance, it is a lead fireman who is going to taking the lead. My microscopic thong string is pulled aside. I realise this is the moment, I can stop this now or I can surrender all control....I want a cock inside me though. I know I shouldn't but I begin gyrating my arse provocatively (and I have a great backside).

I feel a cockhead rubbing against my clit and I groan, he takes this as invite and begins forcing his way inside. He is big but I am so wet it slides straight in.

They two of them up their pace and fuck me from both ends. I am being used like a filthy whore but don't care. Their grunts and groans mix with mine. Mike, we'll call him Mike, cums first. I feel him tense then moan the begin spurting cum into my mouth. It is then I realise I have no idea if his colleague has bothered with a condom. I suspect not. I can't object as my mouth is full. It is soooo good though. My pleasure levels are rising through the roof....I needed this seeing to so badly.

I am still getting fucked from behind and so his cock is still getting rammed down my throat even as he begins to soften. He strokes my cheek and looks down at me. I am expecting contempt or triumph on his face but it is something different. Not affection but nothing negative. As we are gazing at each other I receive much more vigorous shoves from behind. The alpha male is cumming....in my unprotected womb. I feel his hot cum begin to fill and am instantly aroused by the thought I

He withdraws his now flacid member and a colleague chuckles as he barges him out of the way. I barely have time to catch my breath before the next guy is rubbing his dick around my lips...this one is different, he is rougher and has a predatorial glint in his eye. He also has his cameraphone. He begins clicking away and the other guys chuckle. He grabs my hair and pushes his cock into my mouth. I have never been hornier, why am i getting off on this so much...luckily there is another cock already rubbing itself against my pussy lips. I momentarily take his cock from my mouth "Fuck me right now" I gasp.

They use me, I cum and cum and cum. I can't ever remember being this horny or cumming this hard....fit young men have amazing powers of recovery and they all have me at least twice. I think they all fuck me once, condoms are not even discussed. Blowjobs all round, some cumming into my stomach "A lady always swallows" they say. Other loads go into my hair and onto my chest. The last guy demands I jerk him off onto my own tits. I am filmed from numerous angles. Eventually they are spent. I have satisfied four fireman. Four really hot studs sated, just me and my body and my talents. I actually feel proud.

At some point we moved into my living room, I am lying on the couch grinning from ear to ear. They are too. I hear an diesel outside and realise their fire engine has been outside my place for the duration of this orgy. It must have been at least two hours. The neighbours will know what has gone on.

There is a knock on the door and the lead firemen opens the door. Four more firefighters enter my living room. Mike strokes my cheek smearing cum across it "Change of shift hun....see you soon".

I am totally naked and have four new studs to please. I gaze up at them, they are if anything more handsome than the last lot...I realise I am still hungry.

It is nearly 2am when the second guys leave....they repeated the performance although where actually more inventive. My liquor cabinet was thrown open and all of us drink as we fucked (aside from their team leader who was driving). I was fucked on virtually every surface in my house. My body is sticky and crusty, it aches from the exertion and I pass out on the couch with cum dribbling between my legs.

It is way past 11 when I am awoken by the doorbell. I grab a housecoat and answer the door. It's the police, I am instantly in shock. The neighbours have called the police on me?

The show themselves in and close the door behind them "We are friends of Mike's" they say...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback & suggestions are always appreciated