Tuesday 13 September 2022

The Basement - Chapter 3

In a rare moment of lucidity my mind becomes less foggy. An overwhelming array of sensations all over my body. My senses are flooded. I try to cry out but the phallic gag in my mouth prevents it. I explore it with my tongue looking for a way to expell it before realising I am tonguing an extremely life-like cock. As I am doing so I can feel a trickle of salty liquid drooling from it. Repulsed I try to move my tongue away. Whatever is getting pumped into my mouth and down my throat I am powerless to stop it. My cries turn to sobs. In my immobilised state I begin to dwell on my situation and how this is all my own fault.

I think to my excitement at our original rendez vous. Meeting the gorgeous, mysterious, exotic Mistress Storm for cocktails and getting drunker and drunker while she seems to barely be effected...in a town many miles from my home, no-one else knowing where I am, the discretion of the would-be investigative journalist. Soon persuaded to jump in a "taxi" without any questions. My wallet, phone, money and keys safely stowed in your bag to be discarded later. Alarm bells should have been ringing in my head but no. Too eager and excited for even a second of risk assesment.

I follow like a lovesick puppy while you lead me along with a knowing smirk.....all too easy. The booze alone would have probably been enough but I was too busy oggling your face and body to notice the little extra ingredients you added to my cocktails.

Now in the car, not a taxi at all I would later find out, you pounce and we snog like teenagers. Useful to lower my defences but also to stop me noticing where we are going.....out of town to Mistress' secluded country retreat

You can see your driver watching in the rear view mirror. She nods approval. You tingle at the unspoken excitement passing between you. A new pet for your stable. You are going to enjoy seducing, breaking and training this one.

Soon my shirt is undone and my pants are down. Slight frame, not much body hair at all and a cute, unimpressive cocklet. Perfect twink material. You chose well you think. For my part this is total sensory overload. The drugs and booze are clouding my mind leaving me defenceless against the beautiful sensousness. Soft, full glossy lips, rich perfume and hands stroking my body.....too much for any boy to resist.

Not the merest flicker of resistance you think. Too easy. Yes, this one will be fun. Already trapped in Mistress' web and he doesn't even realise.

You stroke my stiff little cock further destroying any mental resistance. Soon i am gasping and groaning at your wickedly delicate caresses but I won't be allowed to cum....my arousal and lust are such a potent weapon to use against me.

You can barely suppress a giggle as you recall discussing me and my fate with your little coven of seductresses. You were all certain how perfect I was. Chaste, naive virginal and will be kept that way. Once the tiny chastity cage is lock over my cocklet then the hope of release and relief will keep me eager and obedient.

Ready to submit to anything, hard-wired to serve. 

By the time you hear the gravel of Mistresses driveway I am doused in your perfume, smeared in your lipstick and totally naked. You can only imagine how horny I must be after the chemical assault and your expert seduction. "Now..." you whisper in my ear "...i promise you I wasn't lying about being a kinky bitch" your hand delicately strokes my precum covered cock "...I know this will be your first time with a T gurl so just lie back and let me guide you babe" i hiss a barely cognitive "yesssssssss" as you lead me out of the car, through the garage and into mistresses seduction room. The laboratory downstairs can wait until I am passed out.

No-one knew I was meeting you, you paid cash for all the drinking. My phone and possesion were discarded miles away and no-one could see the car arrive and disappear into the garage. The perfect seduction. Soon I am spreadeagled on the bed with my arms and legs bound and you towering above my helpless form. The room has been prepared exquisitely. A four poster bed with in built chains and restraints surrounded by a myriad of thick scented candles. The rest of your household will be watching through the cameras arrayed around the room........time to go to work......



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback & suggestions are always appreciated