Monday 29 March 2021

Reading Recommendation : Teased & Denied

Whilst i work away at my next chapters here is a story i recently discovered on Literotica. It focuses on Femdom Orgasm Denial but has some interesting twists towards the end.

Here is an excerpt 

A few days later I found myself on the bondage frame with my wife slowly stroking my hard cock. My balls were tied tightly and she was using one hand to squeeze them between strokes. As I neared my 9th plateau, I steeled myself for the frustration I knew was coming. I was right on the edge when my wife squeezed hard on my aching balls and hoarsely said, "Come for me baby". I saw stars and had probably the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced. I just kept on thrusting and contracting and my wife kept on stroking until she was satisfied I was finished. I slumped back in total exhaustion.

Teased & Denied

Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback & suggestions are always appreciated