Tuesday 14 April 2020

The Basement - Chapter 2

You lay on the bed in the aftermath of an evening of intense orgiastic fun. You and your two alpha male lovers, Max and Juan, plus their little pet Lea, a delightful young lady who is utterly submissive but wickedly inventive. All in all it had been a very pleasurable evening and the scent of arousal and sweat soaked bodies hangs in the air. You pour champagne into the guys glasses and look down as Lea kisses and licks the cocks in front of her. Two alpha males and a transdomme. The poor girl had her work cut out for her. She smiled devilishly and you allow her to drink from the champagne bottle.

The room is illuminated by candles and a wall mounted TV showing a live feed of me two levels below. Juan is busy enjoying your body while you kiss passionately with Max, he breaks the tryst and gestures towards the screen "So who is the latest inmate?"

You smile "I haven't given her a name yet....she used to be called Andrew and was doing some research into the BDSM lifestyle".

Juan takes a break from kissing your breasts to slither upwards "You are giving him some serious training there" he says in her latin drawl. You smile at him and reach towards your bedside table for you phone. The remote control for the vibrating eggs inserts deep inside me read is there on the screen, you hand him it and he begins to play with the dials. On the screen my body tenses as new sensations assault my senses.

"He is totally at my mercy" you purr "...except I don't have any" and give an extravegant swipe of the dials to control the intensity and frequency of the vibrations. "You can shock him if he looks like he is having too much fun."

Juan and Lea begin to toy with the settings instantly ramping up the arousal to the highest setting and chuckling at my torment.

Max wrapped you in his strong arms and smile at the enthusiasm of the other two "Your little pet is going to blow any second" he chuckled

You kiss him hungrily "Not today...I have him on lockdown. The machine will sense when he approaches orgasm and shut off and administer electric shocks to calm him down then begin the cycle all over" Max renews his kissing clearly aroused by my predicament, his sadistic streak piqued. He will, you know, be very keen to get better acquainted with me.

"Lea honey" You ask "What is the number in the top right of the screen?"

"32" comes the reply

"That is the number of near orgasms she has had since I put them inside her boi-pussy....We'll see what the number is tomorrow morning"

There is a collective gasp at the unspeakable mind-altering torment you are putting me through before attention returns once again to the immediate lusts filling the room. All the while I writhe and strain at my inescapable bonds. You are so aroused thinking about it. Just a few short weeks ago I have contacted you on Twitter, a journalist eager to do meet with a transdomme and produce an article about the fetish D/s lifestyle.

I was practically begging for you attention but you knew to keep me at arms length. Let me spend my days trying to persuade you to show me what it meant to be submissive to you. You feigned disinterest and hinted you thought I was a fraudster. I blundered forward revealing more and more of myself to you in an attempt to win your favour. With every email I was becoming more entangled in your web without ever even realising.

Soon you knew everything about me. You had a full image of me and had fully profiled my life. I would be perfect for your purposes. Slight build, delicate features, naive and intensely curious. Freelance, lived alone, not much personal social media activity, not a lot of contact with the outside world at all. You quickly started to assess my suitability by gently and gradually setting me tasks and testing how obedient and submissive I was...you quickly found I was desperately eager to please.

From there is was simply a matter of playing hard to get and ensuring discretion. You pretended to be coy and worried about gaining notoriety from your writing. I took the bait immediately and promised complete anonymity. By doing that you ensured very little trace of our contact existed....everything fell into place neatly. Your aloofness only heightened my desperation to meet and profile your world. All the while you fed me details and teasers about your life and it's inescapable allure. It only heightened my obsession and desperation to become closer to you.

Whilst pretending to be indifferent to my requests you had been busy. Your medical fetish facility had been getting an upgrade as some of the more experimental feminization practitioners fell over themselves to get a chance to test their theories and treatments on the guinea pig who was shortly to fall into your clutches.

Eventually you agreed to meet for drinks and a short interview, you had me take the train down to a town over 80 miles from your rural cottage. There we had the promised drink only mine had an extra ingredient.....soon I was bleary eyed and lead obediently to your car. I had brought my laptop and phone with me and therefore all record of our contact. It was all too easy....Strapped into the passenger set dozing obliviously you drove me across the country and into your secluded, gated retreat. There one of your most sadistic acquaintances helped transport me to your basement lab......and the rest is history.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback & suggestions are always appreciated