Friday 15 May 2015

The Clinic

I resorted to shouting down the phone "I don't care about it being a Friday Karen...get them to deliver the car and take the old one away...it's bad enough I don't get the upgrade on the day it comes out but for everyone to see that idiot Williamson cruising round in it makes me look like a pauper. It's what I pay you for. Get. It. Done.". I then turned my attention to the jumped-up little secretary across the table from me.

"Now Andrea, I need to you organise an advance on my allowance and sort something out so this doesn't happen again...Do you understand how humilating it is to have a card refused in a restaurant like that?" Of course she didn't, how could she. She probably just saw a young man unable to budget...she didn't realise that it wasn't enough to be wealthy, you had to act wealthy. Honestly it made my stomach turn to have to come begging to her for my own money.

I glare at her as if daring her to refuse. She'd been the bane of my life since her company had taken over my late parents affairs after their accident. If they'd knew the misery they'd unwittingly inflicted on me they'd be turning in their graves. Rest assured, I thought, as soon as I turned 21 Andrea was going to find herself out of a job. I was going to enjoy ruining her career and seeing to it that she never worked in the legal profession again. Perhaps I'd hire her as a maid for my aparentment. The thought made me chuckle as she looked through the accounts.

The door to her office opened and an extremely attractive lady walked in carrying a try. A new PA? Extremely beautiful and curves to die for...her gaze rested on me and a smile crossed her full lips. This one would be worth looking twice at I thought.

She set down a cup of my usual black coffee in front of me and a drink for Andrea. Unusually she lingered in the room and I took the opportunity to drink in her beauty. Voluptuous but not fat, long straight blonde her and steely blue eyes. Her lips and long red nails where exquisitely painted.

Andrea made a pathetic show of sighing over the statements, and I sipped at the coffee and amused myself with planning her demise just 18 months from now. Eventually she looked up at me "Charles, I don't know what to say...are you trying to prop up the Monte Carlo economy"

I flushed with anger, why should I be made to endure this "Monaco costs what it costs because it is the place to be seen...if I am going to go round behaving like a z-list pauper people will assume that the family business is in trouble. It's all about perception". I could feel the blood throbbing in my temaples as I gulped down my coffee...if this dumb bimbo had brought on a migraine it would just be one more thing to add to my revenge list.

I noticed the PA move over to the desk and perch on it expose a generous amount of thigh and a glimpse of her stocking top, very nice I thought. She looked at Andrea and she nodded, the PA turned back to me a smiled warmly. I blinked and shook my head to clear it....how long was this going to take.

The room was silent and I begin at notice how hot and stuffy it was. She spoke with an faint Scottish accent, "Charles I think I can help here...just sit back and relax and let me sort out all these problems for you"

Me gaze sunk down to her thighs again which was nice but I realised I had let my head sink down. I didn't feel very well at all actually, tried to look back up at her "Am sorry......." I said "....feeling really bad................." and darkness closed in around me

1 comment:

Feedback & suggestions are always appreciated