Saturday 4 April 2015

Mummys Boy - Part 10

At exactly 11pm Daniel entered the URL and clicked the Hangouts link...the icon pulsed and a million thoughts raced through his head. This was probably a terrible idea.

Thirty seconds later the screen burst into life and Victoria was there on camera. She looked gorgeous with her vibrant scarlet hair and expertly applied make-up. She licked her bright red lips before she spoke.

"You have a habit of delighting me my darling, keep up the good work"

Daniel blushed but couldn't think of anything to say

Victoria continued "So I am sure you've worked out the deal I am offering you but let me outline the specific. You can bank the cheque straight away, it is your payment for keeping a diary about your experiences as a chastity slave for a month...I will be at hand to help you through the process but I am certain you will keep your diary up to date because your academic discipline will abhor the though of doing a project like this badly"

Daniel felt he was being swept along against his will and needed to exercise control over events "Wait a minute Victoria, I haven't a agreed to anything yet" he instantly regretted adding the word "yet" because he saw a smile flash across her face.

She leaned closer to the camera "Don't worry, you are free to refuse the offer, you may return the cage and the cheque next time I buy you lunch...there is no shame in being intimidated my dear boy, if chastity was easy there would be no point and I certainly wouldn't be writing a book about it. Let me make things absolutely clear...this will be a hellish month but you will learn all about the things you are so intrigued by. This will probably be your only chance to undergo this process with a lady who has your best interests at heart...I promise to look after you the way I'd look after my most cherish little pet. You will be my most treasured possession I promise you"

Daniel was getting scared now, the reason he was getting scared was because he was totally turned on and an the verge of agreeing.

As if reading his mind Victoria smiled warmly "Listen, go off camera...try the cage on without locking it, have a think and return at midnight. If you decide against our little experiment I will not mention it again and I promise to buy you another lovely lunch this week into the bargain........go......shoooo"

Daniel was totally erect now and so walked round his apartment until he was flacid. He then went into the bathroom and held the cage against his manhood. It would be a tight fit but it would definitely suffice. Again he hesitated but eventually slid the contraption over his cock.

It was actually quite comfortable although it would obviously be painful if something stimulated him and his cock tried to swell. He looked over to the box where the padlock and key were. As long as he had his escape route it wouldn't be so bad.

He felt ridiculous but he spent the rest of the allotted hour trying on various trousers and jeans. Unless he wore his gym kit or swimming trunks your would not know the cage was there just by looking. Could he really survive for a full month like this, the money would be welcome and it would be fun to spend time writing about it...plus it would bring him closer to Victoria.

At midnight he stepped back in front of the camera...

1 comment:

  1. If his cock tried to swell?.....he had better not read this story or he will be in real pain and discomfort.
    Great stuff
    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Feedback & suggestions are always appreciated