Wednesday 18 March 2015

Mummys Boy - Part 8

Daniel sat there squirming as Victoria described the debauched goings on during her London trip. This gorgeous older woman was enrapturing him as she painted a picture of naked slaveboys with cocks imprisoned in evil torture devices. A thousands images flashed through his mind most of them involving the sultry dominatrix sitting across the table from him. He was completely erect and flushed with arousal.

For her part Victoria was revelling in her role as temptress...in truth the poor student never stood a chance as this expert tease played with his psyche.

Daniel tried desperately to break the sexual tension "Well I still don't see why anyone would agree to be locked in a chastity cage"

Victoria smiled "No, of course you don't....but you are intensely curious aren't you" this was her challenge and it represented Daniel's last chance of escape. He was going to either continue this conversation or turn-tail and run. She knew he'd tried to resist but she was a very good judge of character and Daniel had all the signs of being a complete and utter submissive.

Daniel frowned "What? No! I can't think of nothing worse"

Victoria leaned across the table "I didn't pretend that being locked in a cock cage would be fun, it'd be hell....but I think deep down you want to try it. Nothing permanent, just to see what it feels like to have a woman like me lock that manhood of yours away and have the key dangling in her cleavage. I'd own your cock then wouldn't I.....and that means I'd own you darling"

Daniel sat there in silence

Victoria continued "...I can make it happen you know. I need someone....a novice like you...to help with my writing. I'd lock you away, you'd keep a diary."

Daniel stumbled over his words, he couldn't believe what she was saying "I...I don't think so sorry"

"I'd pay you, you'd be a kept man....my little pet, I look after my pets" She placed her hand on his "I promise"

Again she gazed into Daniel's eyes and saw a mix of lust and fear. Perfect she thought.

She let the tension linger a while longer before gesturing over to the waiter and asking for the bill. When he had left with her credit card she said "Think it over...you don't have to decide now. Think of it as a research project. I am sure that would appeal to that brilliant academic mind of yours" and smiled warmly.

Daniel perked up as the evening returned to a semblance of normality "That is quite a hands-on research project"

Victoria chucked "Actually it's more of a hands-off research project". The laughter broke any lingering awkwardness and they chatted amiably as they finished their drinks before leaving

As they parted outside the restaurant Victoria fixed him once again with the feline eyes "Do think about my offer...you would really be helping me out for my book.....and I can definitely promise you a fun time". She kissed him on the cheek then turned and left

Daniel tried to go over what had just happened before himself heading home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback & suggestions are always appreciated